Monday, October 26, 2009

*****Urgent Need For Help*****

I never ask anyone for anything, but today I am.

Arianna's school nurse asked me today if she could have any of Arianna's clothes that she has out grown. Explaining to me that a woman that works at the school, and just moved her for CA, had a baby girl on Saturday. The baby aspirated muconium and is in the NICU, and mom suffered a stroke yesterday. She has absolutely nothing for her baby and now will have hospital bills to pay, she does not have medical insurance to cover any of the unforeseen cost.

If any of you out there have little girl clothes that you were planning on getting rid of, or any baby items that would be useful to them I am pleading for you to let me know, I will find away to get them to her. We have found a crib, my parents neighbor just so happens to have one that didn't sell at her garage sale.

Please e-mail me @ arnasmom@yahoo.com and I will give you an address to send stuff to.
Thanks in advance for all the help and support.
Love really does go round here.
Julianna

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm emailing you now (from twodogfamily) - I have a stuff I can mail!

Kristin said...

P.S. thanks for the reflux link..