Monday, October 26, 2009

No news is good news...Right

Not much has been going on, other than a bit of a cold going around. First Arianna came down with it, but she is feeling much better and went to school today. But now I am sick, all stuffy and my eyes burn, but that could be from all the sheet-rock dust. Matt and my dad have been hard at work on the bathroom in the basement and are just about done with the walls, one more sand and coat and then they can paint. I can't wait till it is done, then I wont have to go upstairs a 2 a.m. to go potty.
I am getting very excited to start work on our house, but we don't even close for another 30 days. the home inspection is tomorrow, I hope everything is right.
I really wish they was more to update about, but life is just... well boring, but boring can be a blessing all its own!

No comments: