I just want to say a big thank you to all that have already stepped in to help. I have received a bag of clothes from Kristen, and a rocking chair was also given to me from my neighbor. And others are sending things, thanks Jen. Jen also reminded me of how even though we may all be struggling, that there is always a way to help others the have less then you.
Just to clarify, because I read my post and I had many typo's.
Mom relocated here to Utah from CA. She is going through a divorce, she is living with her sister in a two bedroom apt, with her sisters kids. She is doing better today as far as the stroke issue, she did have a high blood pressure this morning and will not be discharged as planned. Baby is still in the NICU, and there is signs of brain injury due to the hypoxia, they are guarding her medical status until mom is able to be there. I will try to keep all of you updated the best I can.
Thanks for the help and prayers for this family.
Julianna
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. Sending prayers.
Anytime lady! I wasn't able to get that stuff in the mail today, but I will get it sent tomorrow!
Post a Comment