So I got a call from Arnas school nurse, she was concerned cause she could keep Arianna awake, and she had a slight temp of 99.2, but her O2 sats were fine. She slept the whole bus ride to school, fell asleep during art, and slept through a face wash(she hates to have her face washed). So I rushed on up to the school to get her and bring her home. She was awake and playing in the sensory room when I got there, but I took her home anyway. She was happy and alert the whole ride home. I am doing her vest treatment right now to help clear out any junk in her lungs, and I think I will do a few extra today. She doesn't seem to have a fever anymore, but I will keep that in check too.
Her Doc is out of the office today, and the other doc thinks I should take her to PCMC if she doesn't improve. I think I will tough it out at home, no way do I want to be in the hospital, it is full of H1N1, no thanks.
Pray she only gets better from here.
1 comment:
good luck!
Post a Comment