Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Doing Pro-Active things

I have decided to take charge of my own feel goods. I have started running in the morning after I drop Kenna off at school. So far so good. I have run three miles both yeasterday and today. I feel so energized and happy, both of which I need. I spent most of this past weekend feeling depressed, lost and lonely. I miss being in my own home with my own space, but I do love being with my parents, they are a great help to me. I have lost touch with my friends and don't really have anyone my own age to hang with.
So yesterday I said I will make my own happy. I will reach out to my friends, make adult playdates, and take care of my Psyche.

I took the kids to get their hair done. Kenna had 8 inches cut off, it looks really cute and does this little flip. Arianna was not much into holding still but we got it trimmed up so it is all even, now it curls more! I will post pics when I figure out my parents computer.
I had a doughnut date this morning with Kenna at her school. We read a book while eating and drinking chocolate milk, it was fun, of course she didn't want me to leave when it was time for school to begin, this is the first time she has cried at school.
Arianna was to go on a field trip to This is the Place park today, but it got postponed until tomorrow due to the rainy weather. Hope it works out.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Can't wait to see pictures. :) Hang in there friend. I'm glad you are being pro-active in your happiness.