Thursday, October 1, 2009

Prayers for Tessa

Please pray for baby Tessa. She was born on September 30th, Full Trisomy 13 with a congenital diaphramatic hernia. She is stable and doing will on the oscillator, and will have surgery in 5 to 7 days to repair the CDH.

Her mom and my husband grew up together and their families are still close. We also went to high school together, but were only recently reintroduced due to us having Arianna and their prenatal diagnoses. I had the chance to meet Tessa today, and she is just so very beautiful. It brought back so many memories of our first days at PCMC after Arianna's birth. I grateful that this family has allowed me to be a prat of their journey, and I hope that I am a great source of info and comfort for them.

Please keep them in your prayers, that Tessa will be stable enough for surgery.

No comments: