Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Well.....

Arianna was not able to go to school yesterday and today, she has Rhino virus. She hasn't been acting all that sick but she has a ton of snot so the school nurse told me to keep her home. I know that she has missed being at school, she loves it there. There is no school until next Tuesday, something about UEA, they need 5 working days off.

We are still trying to get settled in my parents house, I am having a real hard time sleeping, it may be my bed but it's not 'my' room. Just when I start to feel comfortable we will find a house, move and it will start all over again.
Kenna broke my heart the other day. She got in trouble for something and I asked her to go sit on her bed. After a few moments I could hear her crying really hard so I went to talk to her. She told me she just wanted to go home, back to her purple room that makes her feel happy. i really didn't know how to make her feel better, I just hugged her and explained it all over again why we were here with Noni and Papa, and how much we all love her. I told her that I too wished we could be 'home', that I also missed my pretty little house.
House hunting stinks, driving around and looking at the outsides before we even go to see the insides is exhausting. I get so car-sick with all the turning and reading of address, I told Matt I needed a break tonight, the weather has also helped me on that fact. It is sooo windy and might rain, I just want to cuddle up and watch a movie with the fam.
I have just been informed by my mom that dinner is ready, it is nice and not to have her cooking for me. Don't get me wrong we take turns cooking dinner, I am not a loafer!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've got a rambler just waiting for you -- close to Grammy's house, 2 little girls as backdoor neighbors, quiet street, and plenty of projects for Matt!