So we got a good offer on the house last week, I believe this one will stick. We are now in the process of packing the things we don't need out anymore. Our whole house will eventually be in storage, we are moving in with my parents. Strange to think I have been there done that, just twelve years ago Matt and I lived with them until we closed on this house. Now were moving back in, just until we find the house that works for us. I feel like a little kid again, I hope I don't have to ask permission to use the car ;).
Arianna went down to the basement again yesterday, only this time she did it feet first and on her tummy, just like a normal eight month old. I told her that she still is not allowed to do it on her own, not until she can crawl back up on her own!!! She is still working very hard on sitting, and can even do it on the hard wood floors with little slipping, she uses her hands more to support herself there.
Kenna is off track now, so she gets to help me pack. She is not very fond of the idea, too hard she says. she is excited to have my old bedroom at my parents house, and the cool bed Noni has is a bonus!!
Here's to a quick and successful move!!!!
3 comments:
GOOD LUCK! We'll keep you in our prayers that you can find something soon. :)
Wow - now the house hunt begins! There are a couple great ones by me!!!
I love house hunting! But I hate packing and moving! Good luck :)
Post a Comment