We are planning on a trip to Lake Powell before the summer ends, and before we pack up and move. I can't wait for the sun on my face, the sand in my toes, and not worrying about the house!
not much else for me to say. Do visit Jaxson blog, Lacey has much to say today!!!
It should remind us all that life is a precious gift, that is why today is called the 'present'.
remember to pray for those that gave Paul his new heart, life was changed for them.
1 comment:
Hey Julianna,
I was a little behind on reading your blog. Sounds like you have had a busy but fun summer. Glad to hear Arianna is doing well, especially after her ear surgery. Also glad to hear your house is under contract. Good luck with your move, I think moving is one of the hardest ordeals ever.
When is the SOFT bbq in Utah? I tried looking at their website but I didn't see any information about it.
I read about Paul Cardall and what an amazing story it is.
Have fun camping!
Post a Comment