Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy as Ever

Well let me see, where should I begin. We went camping over the weekend, Kenna is getting better a handling her 4 wheeler, she thinks it is cool to stand while ridding. Arianna spent a lot of time in her port-a-crib out side, she really enjoys it, she is with everyone and can play with her toys. She is trying very hard to sit up on her own, she pushes up into a prop sit and can balance there for a little bit, just don't cheer she'll fall over. I am working on finding pt/ot for her, we have been without since the end of June. I think we might end up at Shriners, they are amazing.
We went to Cardiology today, and everything is looking and sounding good. I just remembered however that I forgot to get new scripts from the Doc, oh-well I guess the Pharm will just call in. I am happy to report that Arna now weighs 32 lbs and is 37 and 3/4 inches long, will this kid ever be like the norm that goes along with Trisomy 13? I doubt it. I know that her size has been a blessing, I do believe that it has helped in her strength to overcome so many illnesses and to thrive into her third year. I pray for many more such years.

I had three showings of our house yesterday, same people twice, lets hope these are the ones and we can finally find the place we are supposed to be! I have another showing tomorrow, good thing the house is still clean!!

Kenna goes off track on Friday for a whole month, I was just getting used to our new routine. I still have no idea when school will begin for Arna. We will just plan lots of camping trips before the weather gets to cold, I love the mountains in the fall!!

I hope to post pics soon of Arna sitting up, and of Kenna on the wheeler. Maybe this week!! Keep looking!!!

No comments: