Thursday, September 24, 2009

It is Done!

Well we are officially all moved out and homeless! but we are getting settled in at my parents home. We finished with the move last night, we said our good-byes to the house at 12:30 a.m. and got our bed set up and our dresser in at moms and climbed in to sleep at 1:30 a.m., needless to say I am tired. I cried a lot when I walked through the rooms of our house, my whole married life has been lived in those rooms, I have watched my children laugh and grow there, I will miss it greatly.
I discovered this morning while putting away Arianna's clothes that I did not recall packing the coats out of the coat closet. So I zoomed over to the house, and the new owner Bryan was there moving things in so I could go in and look, and yep there were all our coats. He was surprised that was all that we forgot, since we moved everything in 3 days. I was surprised that neither Matt or I had thought to look in that closet when we walked through the house for the last time. I guess we were just too tired!

So school for Arianna is going well. She has a nurse that is with her all day long. She comes to the house in the morning and rides the bus with her, that makes me feel a bit more secure. Arianna went on her first field trip on Tuesday, they went to the Tracy Aviary. Her nurse Tiffany said she loved it. There was one bird that was swaking that made Arna laugh. I wish I could have gone with, but I only found out about it on Monday and I had a ton to do at the house. Next time I will be going!

Kenna really wants school to start again, and so do I. One more week and she'll be back. I decided to leave her at the same school until we move to our new home, why change schools twice.

I will now start looking for a house, let's hope it goes quicker than it did to sell!!

Please keep Jaxson in your prayers, he is going in for surgery tomorrow.

No comments: