Friday, August 21, 2009

Well life has made some interesting changes. I have to make my butt get out of bed every morning at 7:00 a.m. so that I can get Kenna up and ready for school, so far it has not been all that bad. It's not like I remembered it being when I had to get up and go to school, I was unbearable. and it is nothing like getting up to go to work, it seems much more relaxing, enjoying a quiet breakfast with my big little one, while Arianna happily plays with her toys. One set back though, Arianna was to begin pre-school on the 24th, but the new class rooms for the elementary blind school have not been completed so those kids have to use the pre-school rooms until theirs are completed. So school for us will not begin until mid to late September, sigh. I was looking forward to two weeks without kids before Kenna goes off track on the 6th of sept.

We have had lots of lookers coming to our house, honestly you'd think somebody would have bought it by now. I can't wait until I don't have to be so neurotically clean and Kenna can leave a toy or two out. And Arna's toys can stay on the floor too. I want to be messy again!!!

Kenna is going fishing with her Dad and Pappa Paul tomorrow, I know she will have a great time, and Arna and I shall veg in the coolness of the basement watching some flix!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the info on Hope Kids - we just got our approval :)