
This picture shows just how much Arianna loves Jaxson. Holding his ear and trying to kiss him, we better keep an eye on these two kids. (pic taken by PhotoUmbra studios)
I am so greatful to have a good friend like Lacey, we understand eachother and know just what the other is thinking. She is just like another sister to me. We stick together!! Thanks ;)
5 comments:
what a great picture!!!
How adorable is that!!! It is so nice to have friends like that.
You got it babe. Us crazy chronic moms have to stick together. Cute family pic, but Kenna looks a little miffed about something.
I love the picture and she looks so good. I need to go back and catch up of what is going on in your lives. I don't know if you remember us but we met at the conference in Denver.
I am not sure what a CVS is? I tried google-ing it but nothing medical or baby related popped up.
Post a Comment