So Arianna has been on super-dooper antibiotics since we came home from the hospital, and now she has what seems to be C-diff. It is a common side effect of Clyndamiacyn(?), which she gets three times a day, plus Omnicef twice a day. So I collected a sample yesterday and took it to the hospital, we are still waiting for results. With all the pooping her butt is red, welted and bleeding. I have been putting on cortisone cream and thick butt paste but each time she poops she screams, which this kiddo rarely cries about anything. I hope we can get this under control fast, but that means more meds I'm sure, good thing today is the last day for the antibiotics.
Now for less gross stuff. Our tree at the Festival was purchased, I was so happy. I will post a pic of it as soon as Matt gives me back my computer, he has needed it for work this week so I post this from my in-laws house. We also spent yesterday at Jaxson's b-day party, and at a banquet for my father-in-law. He is a drag racer and he won the championship for top dragster, a big honour for him, he had to wear a tux, he looked so nice. My sister took on the challenge of watching the girls for the night, she did a great job, Arianna decided to knock over her plant, made a mess. It's nice to know my sis can handle the girls and is willing to help me out, maybe Matt and I will get a few more date nights now.
No comments:
Post a Comment