Thursday, January 22, 2009

Miss Me?

So sorry I haven't been updating like I should. I have been so crazy lately, and have been without a computer for too long. Matt uses my laptop for work and has had it for 3 weeks, but is now done with it. I have been busy with the house, we are trying to sell it and I have to work hard to keep it pretty and clean, not an easy task with miss Kenna.

We had an outing with the Ruggs last week, went to the Dino museum at Thanksgiving Point, the older kids had a great time, Arianna decided to take a nap in her wheelchair, not too much to entertain her. We also went to Shriner's Hospital yesterday to see an Orthopaedic doc, Arianna has some abnormalities with some of her vertebra, nothing can be done to fix them, but we will keep tabs on it. I am grateful for their help, it is provided at no cost to us.

I am glad this has been a quiet winter season for us, Arianna has stayed healthy and home. I hope it continues. I however have an eye infection, don't know how it happened either. I have been keeping the girls in the house, we have a really bad inversion and the air quality is soo bad, I believe they said it was 140 parts per mill yesterday, the legal limit is 33 parts per mil, gross huh. It can get deep down in your lungs and you can't even cough it out.

So in the house we will stay.

No comments: