So after spending the day decorating our tree I feel a lot better, I know that what we did will help many others. I will not be a Grinch like those that stole someone else's Christmas.
Arianna is feeling better too. She like being at home and can roll anywhere she wants. I however have got the same cold, I feel all stuffy, like my head will exploded. When Matt gets home I will try for bed.
We will be visiting the festival on Friday evening if anyone wants to meet up with us.
Good-night all
Juls
1 comment:
I hope your cold is getting better! thats great that Arianna is at home and doing better, she is such a trooper and definately gives me strength to get through things when they look rough! Have some fun at the festival of trees for me and Lila :)
Post a Comment