Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I absolutely hate the words 'Heart Failure', but that is what I heard today. I took Arianna in for a follow up, her doc is keeping close tabs on her. I was told that the radiologist that looked at her chest x-ray from yesterday noticed that her heart is enlarged vs. the x-ray on Friday. We are waiting to hear back from cardiology to see if we need to do more for her. I am afraid that she will be going back to the hospital. I am trying to stay positive. I can only pray that she will overcome this illness quickly, but I know that the Lord is holding her closely and will protect her. Keep her in your prayers.

Julianna

3 comments:

Christina said...

I am so sorry. I hope you get more information soon! I will be thinking of you!

Christina
IHH
www.jacobsheart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh no! We will keep all of you in our prayers. We are here for you. If you need to drop Kenna off at our house Nate would love to play with her. Keep us posted.

Love-

Robby,Natalie, Nathan and Gavin

Melissa said...

Oh dear,
I hope that the Dr.s can help Arianna so she can stay home and maitain her quality of life there. You are all so strong. Keep up the good work. Thinking about you, Melissa - IHH