So today has been bad. Arianna had a bad night and kept desating into the 50's and her fever was eleavated, they continued with motrin and xopenex(breathing treatments). It seemed to help for a while but her o2 needs have now increased to 1.5 ltr and her CBG(blood gas CO2) came back at 57, not good. She is retracting a ton more and weezing alot. We have had the PICU docs come in to check her out, they want to try C-PAP here on the floor hoping to avoid taking her to the PICU.
She is such a fighter, but when she gets just too tired she goes down fast. I feel so lost, so helpless.
5 comments:
I posted a note to the IHH group but I wanted to add a comment too. I am so sorry things are so hard right now. I pray that your family will be strengthened in all the ways you need at this time.
Christina Davis & family
Oh my dear Snells! Such a hard time you are going through. We are hear to listen, to you need someone to come and sit with Arianna so you can get a break and not have her be alone? I'll come up and be with you whenever you need me. Let me know if you need to talk. You are welcome to call me!
Melissa Andrew - IHH
I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. Please let myself as well as all of us at IHH know if there is anything we can do. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers during this time.
---Allison (Ethan's mom)
I am so sorry- I am sure you are devistated and exhausted. Know that those of us that havent even met you are praying for you each night. God Bless.
TamiAcord-Nelson
Intermountain Healing Hearts
Wanted to let you know your in our prayers. Hopefully Arianna will be better soon and all of you will be back where you belong at home!
Love Melynda Anderson and Family
(Mariska's mom)
Post a Comment