Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Can I Have A Tooth Please

So I have found the source of Miss Arianna's crankiness, she is teething. But it's not that simple, she is pushing in 8 teeth at one time, ooouch. It took her a very long time to get her bottom front teeth, I think it was September and she was 15 months. Sooo now she is making up for lost time and pushing in her eye teeth, upper and lower 1 yr molars, and 2 more bottom front teeth. Let's just say that Tylenol is our good buddy right now. Over all she is still pretty happy though, she just doesn't want to take a good long nap anymore, she never really cries unless it hurts something awful, like a shot or an IV, sometimes she will cry if she hasn't pooped in a good long while. I find it funny now that when any other baby is crying it takes me be surprise, I am just not used to it, Arianna barely makes any sound when she is screaming at the top of her lungs. I know I should feel lucky and stop gloating.

Julianna

No comments: