Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still Fighting

Her O2 needs went back up this morning, we had her down to .80 and she is now back to 1ltr. We went down for a CXR and her lungs look worse, but her blood gases are still good. We are having to suction her out a ton and it is thick. She still has a high fever, we just can't get it down. I am going to try and make it home today, I don't have my car and have to ride trax, we were brought it by ambulance.

My little Kenna is really missing her mom and her baby sister, I need to spend some time with her today.

Please pray for her and our family, we need that extra lift. I will try my best to keep you all updated.
Julianna

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Poor baby, and mom! I hope Arianna's fever goes down so she will feel better! She is such a fighter!
Melissa - IHH

carolyn q said...

Hey,
It was was nice to meet you yesterday.
I hope that Arianna is doing better today.
BTW. . the meal card was for $25.00 . .so hopefully that will help while you are at the hospital. I am also glad that you got a bag too.
Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Carolyn