Sunday, December 2, 2007

We spent Friday at the festival of trees, I took pics of the tree with Arianna, yes I will post them. She had a great time and was awake the whole time, she loved the music and dancing. We went to a Christmas party on Saturday, myself and my sister-in-laws were the musical entrainment, Kenna sang with us too. Arianna was smiling when she heard mommy singing. She is getting better neck control and spent a good twenty mins in her saucer, she loves the praise we give when she can right herself when she flops backwards.
Kenna was sooo happy with all the snow we got yesterday, about 10 inches. Her and Matt made a snowman in the front yard, it has chocolate for his eyes, nose, mouth and buttons. Real cute. We have still yet to put any decorations up, except for the lights on the house, maybe this week I will get something done.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi there! Arianna is absoutley adorable! Thank you for sharing her.

I can't wait until we meet too!!

((HUGS!!))