Well things have been ok since we got home. Arianna is still really junky in her lungs, we have an appt to see her pedi today. I have tried using the nebulizer to help break things up but it doesn't seem to be helping much, she is on OraPed to help open her airway, it makes her pretty cranky. I increased her O2 to 3/4 liter and it has helped her not work as hard to breath, she isn't pooping out as fast now.
We are going to go to the Festival today, as long as she is feeling good. I know that there are a ton of people and germs, but I hate that we all miss out on life. I always have hand sanitizer with me and I don't let just anyone touch her.
I have had a request for new pics of the girls, and I am working on it just have patience with me I only have dial-up and it takes forever for it to down load.
No comments:
Post a Comment