Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Family

This picture was taken on September 8th at the wedding of Scott & Jesse Snell (Matt's brother). Kenna and Arianna were flower girls, although Matt carried her down the isle. Kenna did not seem to want to smile for any of the pics, she was really tired by the time the wedding started at 5:00 p.m., kids just don't like waiting for anything, even the bride.
I am very grateful that this year is almost over, let's hope that the next one will be very quiet on the medical front. We started 2007 with a major cranial repair surgery, and the middle with many health problems and G-tube surgery. It will be nice to have a calm quiet Christmas, if that is at all possible with a four year old!
I am not sure how I could have made it though the last 18 months with out my wonderful husband, he is a wonderful dad and will do anything for his girls. He takes wonderful care of Arianna and all her needs, and every night he reads books with Kenna before we tuck her into bed. I at least get a few minutes to myself. I have enjoyed the past 11 years with him and look forward to so many more. He was my big bear to cry on after I suffered 2 miscarriages and helped me to feel like myself again. Although there are days when he makes me crazy, and I him, we can always find a way to make each other laugh and feel loved again. So, I say thank you to the love of my life, without you I would be incomplete.
I am grateful for my beautiful girls, and for the love the share with all those around them. For sharing their beautiful spirits with us. They have both taught me to have a lot more patience and respect for that which I can not control. I have learned to be both mother and healer, I would not trade a day of my nursing duties, I do enjoy the knowledge that I have gained for some day I may help others than my own children. Thank you little ones for all that you have taught me.
And thank you to all of you that love and pray for our family, your kind deeds and words do not go unnoticed, we love the extended family that this life has afforded to us.
Merry Christmas All. My the Lord bless and keep your families. We love you all.
Julianna

1 comment:

Jami said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Don't worry, little Kenna, my husband NEVER smiles for the camera!!