I have been to busy to post more often so here is what happened and what will be next week.
Arna only went to school on Monday due to a very weird fever that would come and go. I took her to the doc on Wednesday and she didn't know what was going on, probably just another bout of Rhino virus. Arna is also pushing out her three year molars, but that would not cause a 103. fever. She is going to see the dentist on Wednesday , I think she has a tiny cavity on her lower front tooth, hard to tell what it is. With her not eating orally I don't know how she would get one, but I will admit I am not the best when it comes to brushing her teeth(bad mommy). I am working on it. She was fitted on Thursday for a walker, check it out, www.primeenginering.com, the KidWalk. She tried out a different style at the clinic and did pretty well in it, she liked being upright and still able to move a bit. It will take some time to get her to use her legs and feet to really move, then I will be in trouble. She will explore everywhere I'm sure.
On the 12th we will close on the house, I can't stand the wait any longer. I would really like to be in the house by Christmas. If we get enough help from the brothers we just might be able to pull it off.
I have been following a family in La that is getting ready to welcome their little boy with Trisomy 13, Henry, in January. I learned last night that he will be coming on November 9th due to sever complications. please remember them in your prayers that she will have a safe delivery, and that Henry will be able to spend some time with his family before returning home.
No comments:
Post a Comment