Saturday, November 21, 2009

EOB solved ?

So I made lots of phone calls yesterday. The first person I spoke with at my insurance told me that all that was owing was our 20% of the bill, only $1473.85. But I told him that we met our out of pocket and should not have to pay a dime. he said that National seating was out of network and was not fully covered. But you see in 2008 they were owned by Praxair and were covered, and that all equipment ordered under Praxair would be covered under contract. I only learned that by calling National, they were very helpful and said I didn't have an outstanding bill. so another call to the right person at the insurance, and she told me they would get it reprocessed/coded correctly and we should be in the clear!!!!
I hope they get it right this time!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, glad it turned out so well! It's nice to hear someone was helpful involving medical/insurance stuff.