Kenna, Arna, and I all got the H1N1 vaccine, Arna and I did fine, but Kenna freaked out and screamed so loud. I had to hold her facing me and the nurse had to get to her arm in between my arm. Once it was done she was okay, a little teary, I took her over to Jolley's and got her a reward. We were also able to get my sister and her son the shot too!!!!
We closed on the house this morning, I got the keys but we can't go in until the deed is recorded tomorrow. I was so tempted to go today, but I didn't, I was a good girl. I can't wait to get working, so much to do in the living room and kitchen, carpet, paint, and scraping the sparkle popcorn off the celling.
2 comments:
Congratulations on all fronts!
Do the popcorn ceilings have Asbestos? I heard that can be pretty dangerous to remove yourself. My friends dad got it in his lungs and has had problems ever since.
Wish ya luck! Hope the brother's help you out...
Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment