Monday, July 20, 2009

Camping was a blast. Kenna did not want to be out of the water. We had our own little sandy beach and lagoon. She played so much that she was to tried to stay awake for smores, she did request that we wake her when we did them though. I had fun as well, we bought a new towable for the boat, a three person tube thing, I was out on that for every ride but one, and when I was driving the boat so Matt could play on it. We also borrowed a Molecule from Matt's bro, that was a blast. I loved listening to the water crash onto the rocks right outside my window, it put me to sleep. I was sad to pack up and come home. This morning I got myself geared up to do all my laundry and guess what, my washer is broken. So I am at my mom's house doing the essentials. Matt will try to fix the washer tonight. Some one is also looking at my house as I type this, I hope they want to buy my house!

Kenna will start Kindergarten on Aug 4, and so I must go out school shopping, what a shock to my system! Arianna will start school in September, I am not so sure what I need to get for her. This year has gone by way too fast.

2 comments:

Nat said...

school shopping has been a reality check for me too! Yikes! We are going to have to have more cafe rio lunches.

Kristin said...

It was great to meet you & your beautiful girls tonight!