Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home and Well

Arianna came home on Saturday evening, and she is very happy. We have been fighting fevers every morning, but they go away with Tylenol and she is fine the rest of the day, I called the docs today and they said to just keep an eye on her, I know the drill.
My Internet at home is acting crazy, so here I am vi sting Lacey and Jaxson and I borrowed hers so I could update the world.
We have had a couple of showings of our house yesterday and today, lets hope for an offer!!!
Yesterday i went out and bought a slip-and-slid for Kenna, she loves it. I also found the inner child in me and took a couple of slides myself, in my clothes!!!! It was wonderful to just let go.
we are going camping this weekend, to the lake!!! I am excited to get away from life, lets just pray that Arianna behaves and no more fevers, or I will have to stay home with her.

1 comment:

Becky said...

glad she's feeling better. :) Have SO much fun on your camping trip this weekend!