So we have been swamped with all the holiday stuff, I can't believe its almost Christmas day. Kenna has her tap concert tonight, and her pre-school program on Friday. I haven't done much shopping, I need some one to watch the girls. There hasn't been a day in the past two weeks that I haven't had some thing going on. Monday Arianna had an upper GI, her nissen is still working great, one less thing to be concerned with. She is scheduled to have Botox on her salavaries on Monday, but she has this really wet cough , and I know they will not sedate her for fear that she will tank and have to stay on the vent. I think I will make some calls today to re-schedule for next year. We saw the dentist yesterday, her teeth are doing good, but she needs to have some gum tissue removed and some sealant added to the molars, all that needs to be done when she is in the OR, so I might see if they can do it when we have a new date for Botox. There is so many things that have to be done while she is sedated it is hard to get everyone together, she needs an ECHO and her tear ducts repaired, I hope we can get it all figured out fast.
So that's it, I must go get the day moving, lots to do!!!
1 comment:
Hi,
Sounds like Arianna still doesn't get a break from the Doc... not fair. My daughter had to have her tear ducts worked on, reshaping them so they actually work. She hasn't had problems with eye infections since. Wishing her all the best with all those procedures. Have a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment