Arianna had a difficult night and has exhasted her reserves. They had to give her multipul doses of Adivan to keep her calm, she hates her C-pap and tries to pull it out of her nose, she even tried rolling over on her face to rid herself of it. So this morning at about 6:00 she was working much harder to breath and the crew on the infant unit just couldn't keep up with her, they felt it best to bring her to the PICU where they can keep a closer eye on her. She is finally resting now, we had to wrap hrer arms down so that she would calm down, and she went to sleep pretty quickly after that.
I know that many of you are asking 'how is mommy holding up?' I am doing okay under the circumstances. I have had my crying moments, and I feel a bit better. Right now I am a bit hyper, I guess I should lay off the caffine for a while.
Julianna
3 comments:
Oh Julianna! Jeff just asked me if I had been keeping up with your blog. The last time I had read was the Jeff Foxworthy entry (funny!), and I was happy that things were going well. I feel so bad that I hadn't read about Arianna's problems now. You have been such a good friend to Jeff and Brynn and I could just cry for the difficulties you are going through. Know that I will keep your family in my prayers, especially Arianna. She is such a sweet baby, and I will ask Heavenly Father to wrap his arms around all of you and keep you warm and safe. Call me if you need anything.
Diane Homer (Alex's Grandma)
Keep us posted and let us know what we can do to help- whether it's watching Kenna or just a shoulder to cry on. Your in our thoughts and prayers every minute!
We love you guys and are here for you if you need anything, just let us know! It's hard for me not working up there because I can't come steal you away for lunch or just come by to say hi. I think this is the first time I actually miss it. Know that even though I am not there I am still thinking about you all the time. We have both had colds and dont want to expose her to anything. It's so hard to stay away though even though it's the right thing to do.
Post a Comment