Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Move'n on Up

We have moved to the floor, ie infant unit. Arianna had a really good night and this morning they put her on a high-flow canula, acts alot like c-pap just a bit more comfortable. So they moved us out of the PICU, I felt really good about it and she seems really happy. They are talking about us going home on Thursday. It will be nice to be home with the whole family, Kenna really misses her sissy, and I miss my bed!

Thanks for all the prayers, I know they have helped us in this time of great need. Our love goes to all that have helped us this past week, I wouldn't be able to survive without the support.

Hugs!!
Julianna

1 comment:

Em said...

What a beautiful little angel. We lost our first little girl to holoprosencephaly, which basically meant that she did not have much of a brain.It commonly goes hand-in-hand with trisomy 13, but this was not the case for Lilly. They told me she most likely would not have lived through birth, but not only did she survive through birth, she lived another 5 1/2 weeks! Our Ryker was born with HLHS and lived exactly 7 weeks. It is neat to finally put faces to names!
Our blog(if you would like to see pictures) is: gourley2004.blogspot.com
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family!