Sunday, February 24, 2008

A 'Rhino' in the House

So I haven't posted anything because we have all been sick with the Rhino virus. Arianna got it the worst and an ear infection to go with it. But with lots of Tylenol and some antibiotics she is feeling much better. The rest of the family has had a bad cough that we just can't kick. So with all that said I haven't taken any new pics cause we all look a little too cruddy, and Matt has my camera at his work.

We got to spend Sunday evening with Matt's Family, we haven't seen them in weeks. We celebrated the birthdays of My honey Matt and his older brother Ben. Matt's mom made her famous lasagna and german chocolate cake. We all had a great time.

1 comment:

carolyn q said...

I hope that you are all starting to feel better. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Carolyn