Friday, August 10, 2012

Things have been interesting around  here, never a dull moment with my three kids, and us adults too.  I caught strep and didn't know it, I just felt a little run down and needed to rest, which is not uncommon with a young baby in the house, but my sister in law commented that I never go lay down when we have a family gathering, i am the social secretary and must make sure everyone is taken care of, but that night i wasn't myself.  it took me two days and a my sweet cousin from VA, who was visiting a t the time, to have a pos strep test for me to think maybe I better get checked out.  Well yes I was sick, and Matt got it, and Then Arianna came down with it.  Arianna also contracted a stomach bug that had fluids coming out from everywhere,  poor kid.  It was a very rough week.  We have all since been on antibiotics and seem to be better.  Arianna had lost so much weight with the bug that her doc changed her formula, it has a higher cal and fat count per ML so that we can get more goods into her without adding more volume, we are still trying to get to a full feed however, it is thicker and her tummy is still adjusting to it, in the mean time she is continuing to wretch and vomit on it, I hope that it ends soon.

Ossie has been a little trouper through all of this, not demanding to much more from mommy, but not liking that I have to do so much for Arianna.  He has learned to sit unsupported, which is great, he is refluxing less now.  He rolls like a champ, even rolled right off the bed!  He is trying to get up on his knees, no I am not ready for another crawler.  He is six months old today!!!!  can't believe how fast the time has gone by.

Kenna has been in school for three weeks now, and she is loving the third grade.  She will turn 9 in a month, that time has gone by too fast too.



These are some new family pics!  Love my family!

2 comments:

CompatibleWithJoy said...

Love reading about you guys. Hopefully A's stomach will settle down and she can get some of that weight back. I was just thinking about you guys the other day and remembering how excited I was when we first met. You were the very first I had ever met with T18/13. You have no idea the hope you gave me for my own little guy.

Patricia said...

I'm so sorry you and your family caught the strep bug! Sounds like you've had a lot on your plate! Take care and thanks for stopping by my blog today! It means alot that you took the time to!