Sunday, August 26, 2012

'Family'

This is the Three Amigos, Ashton 13 (FT18), Arianna 6 (FT13), and Aaron 2 (FT18). Dr John Carey, and of course  the mommies of these amazing miracles. 

Last night was the annual Utah SOFT bbq.  We spent time talking and enjoying these kiddos.  We also talked about the sweet angels that came ans touched all our lives so briefly.  I love my SOFT family, love that we can help each other find love and healing.  Sad that this only happens once a year.

photo courtesy of the Peterson family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am the North Central Regional Coordinator for Parent to Parent of PA. We are a parent support program that links parents of children with special needs to other parents who have a child (or children) with special needs for support and information. I have a parent in my area who has a 10 year old son with a diagnosis of Trisomy 13. Recently, her son has experienced a complete retinal detachment in his right eye. After a bit of research, I discovered that retinal detachment can often be associated with a diagnosis of Trisomy 13. I wanted to know if you knew of any parents who have had or have a child with a diagnosis of Trisomy 13 who have also experienced a retinal detachment. This mom would really like to connect with another parent who has a child that shares 570-888-1250 or by email at ncregion@parenttoparent.org. Thanks so much for your help!

Thanks,
Nicole Golden
North Central Regional Coordinator
Parent to Parent of PA
570-888-1250
ncregion@parenttoparent.org
www.parenttoparent.org