Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Welcome Ossie!



Yep we have a new baby!!






Ossie Ray Snell was born on February 10, 2012 @ 11:56 a.m. Weighing in at 8lbs and 12oz, and 22 inches long. It was a fast but hard labor, only 3 hours.

We are completely in love with this little man. He is a good eater and has already started to gain weight quickly. He loves to be cuddled, and I hate to put him down or give him to Daddy.
He also is getting better each night at sleeping longer.

This new journey is so much fun. I can't wait to see what this little man brings to our lives!








2 comments:

Kristin said...

Such a cutie! Congrats, again.

Jessica said...

I stumbled across your blog from another I was looking at, and had to comment on this entry, because Feb. 12 is my birthday! (I was born a lot earlier than your son but still). So I can tell you he'll be an awesome kid and that he chose a great day to be born!