So we have been to the doctor, and all is looking good. So I think it is time to share. We are expecting a new baby in Feb!! I can't tell you all how excited and scared I am for this new adventure. It has been 7 years since i had to care for a normal baby, don't know if I can still do it. Arna is truly easy when it come to so many things, I just hook her up and the food goes in while I go and do everything I have to get done. She is happy to just hang out and play with her toys, she doesn't like to be cuddled. I just don't know what this baby will bring.
Kenna is hoping for a brother, she thinks that would be cool. I also think it would be great to have a little copy of Matt running around.
I have been terribly sick with this baby, always nauseous, and so very tired. I don't remember it being like this with my others. but I am also a few years older too!
Life is good and always keeping us on our toes!
6 comments:
Congrats!
Wow - congratulations :)
Great news!! You can do it!
Isn't it funny, i always say the same thing. Charlotte and Lily were so easy in their own way. Typically developing is certainly different, but good, and crazy, in less stressful ways. ;)
Yay for the Snells!!! We are preggo too. Due in December...
Oh I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment