So after much prompting by friends and family I out in our Make-a-Wish paperwork. I got the call on Monday that they would be more than happy to give Arianna anything she would like!!!! We are planning on Disney World, I know that with all the work in the world we would not be able to do this trip on our own. I can't tell you how happy this makes me! We will plan the trip for the spring, winter time is just tricky for us.
Arianna will be going in on the 1st of December to have her tear ducts reconstructed, should be an out patient deal. Pray she agrees with that.
We had pics of the girls done last week, they turned out so good, considering both girls seemed to get cranky five minuets into to the shoot. I will see if I can post a pic or two with my photographers permission. the libaray comps wont let me copy it to my blog.
well thats it for now!
1 comment:
Disney World sounds perfect!
Post a Comment