Arianna has now figured out that 'if I cry someone will come'. And is throwing tantrums when you leave her in bed for the night. She has taken to knocking a floor lamp into her dresser with her feet (sticks her legs out through the rails and kicks), she knows we come in for that one.
I am excited to tell all, tonight she crawled, not far, maybe only as far as moving both hands and knees forward once, but that is huge. Of course I missed it, I was cleaning up from dinner and she was done performing when I got in the living room. I look at it this way, all the first I get to see and Matt misses, well he got to see this one and I missed it.
Life is so fun, the high and lows, the wild and crazy. I wouldn't trade this, I love my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment