Well it is official, we are moving into our house this weekend!!!!! Matt took the past three days off from the shop so that he could work non-stop at the house, and it has gone smoothly. The carpet was installed yesterday. all of the drawer fronts were connected, so the kitchen cabinets are completed. Matt is working feverishly on the new handrailing/banister and a gate to the basement. he is so handy, my 'jack of all trades'. The kitchen appliances will go in next, and that is all that needs to be done before we can 'live' in the house. Sure there will be little things here and there, but nothing that would stop us from being able to sleep, eat, and enjoy our new home.
As I look back on this journey, it started on Nov 12, I know that the time and effort put into this home by my hubbs and my dad, was all a labor of love. To know that this home will be safe for Arianna to live in , and for us all to enjoy is wonderful. I say thank you to all that have helped in their own little way, by watching my kids, or bringing food over so that we don't have to break off working. And thanks to my parents for allowing my family to live here, and take over your space, we love you greatly!
Just know that if you don't see any post for awhile, it might be because I don't have Internet at the house yet, I don't even have a phone. But I will try my best to update as things move along. Thanks for sharing in our journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment