Life is going smoothly right now. Kids are seemingly healthy, and the house work is still moving forward. We got the cabinet doors stained and finished, just have to let them cure before we start putting them up. The door trim is up, now we are painting base boards and putting them on. The carpet will come after that is done. Matt did find one new thing to fix, when we took the carpet off the stairs we found that many of the treads are broken or cracked, so we must replace the whole flight of stair treads. one more full day of work there. The handrail and banister was also delivered last week, but we have to fix the stairs first. Just the finish work is left to do, but it seems to take to most time.
Today we celebrate my mom's Birthday. I am grateful she is my mom, without her I would be, well crazy. She supports me in ways that only a mother can. I can count on her to help me through the though days. And she can take care of miss Arna, that is huge. It is not an easy job to learn, but she is the only one that was willing and excited to do it. So I say thanks mom, and I love you for all that you are. Happy Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment