Just so you all know, I have no internet at home, so the post will be few and far between.
ON tuesday my big girl Kenna started kindergarten, I cried the whole way home. She loves school and can't wait for the next morning to come. Arianna will start school on the 24th, I am scared to let her go, but I know it will be good for us all.
I have been really busy and can't seem to stay on top of everything, but life has been good. No we still have not sold the house, and that's okay. We have been out camping lots. Enjoying BBQ's with friends, thanks Lacey! I am looking forward to the annual SOFT bbq, lots of fams of kiddos with all those crazy Trisomys, I love to be with them, they are a great bunch of fams. I missed going to the annual SOFT conference, but it was in Roanoke VA and we just couldn't go.
Plans are being made for a Snell fam trip to Lake Powell, can't wait!!!!
I will try to post pics of things we have been doing when Matt lets me use the laptop here at the shop.
Keep on smilin!!!
P.S. Joy if you are reading this please call me, I know your mom and Matt's mom have been talking, Marilyn wants us to get together, and I would love to have you meet our SOFT friends. With school starting we should be able to work something out!!!!
1 comment:
I dream of the day my two will both be in school! But 4 yrs from now, I'm sure I'll be crying too :)
Post a Comment