Thursday, May 28, 2009

Whats New?

Well today we went in for our FEES study. Arianna is cleared for recreational oral feeds with thick foods like pudding or yogurt. Her dysphaga(sp) has been improving. She has much better control of her airway and coughs away anything that goes into the wrong tube. I am so proud of her.
She is wearing her hearing aids all the time, doesn't even try to pull them out. I am working on getting her to wear her glasses along with them. We'll see what she does.

We have not yet sold our house, lots of showings, but no buyers.

We are keeping busy with trips to the park, and Kenna's last day of school is Friday, graduation is that evening, can't wait to see my big girl all dressed up in a cap and gown. I will post pics, promise.

1 comment:

Erin said...

yay! Eating is so fun! I'm so happy Arianna gets some recreational eating, which is my favorite kind.