So we finally got an offer on the house, and we accepted. We just have to wait for all the other stuff in this process to be completed, about 40 days. Now I am in a mad dash to find some where for us to live, Matt brought home 52 pages, 2 homes per page, for me to look through. My mind is scrambled. There are so many to choose from, so today we will go driving, look at the outsides and check out the neighborhoods, the right one is bound to be in this stack, somewhere.
And Happy Mothers Day!!!
I thank so many of my mommy friends for helping me to be a great mom. Without your love, support, and advice I don't know how I would make it through out my days.
A big thanks to my wonderful Mommy, she is always there when I need her, and a great friend too. I love the times when we can go out to lunch without my dad and just laugh our butts off.
And thanks to my Hubby, without him I wouldn't be Mommy to two beautiful girls!!!
1 comment:
Happy mothers Day!! I want to look at houses.
Post a Comment