Monday, May 18, 2009

Not SOLD

So Matt got a call from our agent today, the buyer on our home has backed out, as far as I know no reason was given. I am now very frustrated and upset. We spent the weekend driving around looking at houses, and I found one that we all like. Now we can't put an offer in because we still have our house.
I try not to complain all that much, but it really feels like we got the shaft today. All I want is to be in a good single level home so that Arianna has less risk of getting hurt and I don't kill myself hauling her and all her stuff up and down 12 stairs dozens of times a day. My back is really starting to suffer, and today I woke up to a bad shoulder ache and not able to turn my head fully to the right. I just wish things would go my way once in a while.
So, now I am back to the neurotic house cleaning and the disappointments that come after each showing, today life sucks!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so disappointing!!! UGh!

Christina said...

What a pain. Hang in there!

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina from IHH
Jacob's Momma

Erin said...

No, you can complain. You did get the shaft. Sending prayers that your house will be the next family's dream home.