So Arianna, with help from Kenna, has broken her swing. Granted the swing was not built to hold a 30 lb 2 year old, but I had hoped it would last a bit longer. Kenna was helping it to move, gave it one big shove too many and well now Arianna can lay back and touch the floor with her head. She is now hanging out in her wheelchair, cause I have nothing else to put her in. I think she is tolerating it for now. I just wish there were more seating options for her, the swing kept her entertain with its lights and music, they just don't make them for kids. Matt says he will start working on a design and then build one that will work for years to come, and use parts of the old swing, ie lights and music, he just can't get to it fast enough for me.
Question? Why is it that my kids will not nap at the same time? If Kenna just so happens to take a nap, which is rare, why won't Arianna take one too, or at least one longer than 1/2 hour. I would sure love to get in on the nap train once in a while.
3 comments:
Hey there is an award for you on my blog.
HI there! I wish I could say maybe I am interrupting your nap, but from your last entry not a reality. I am glad all is going well but sorry about the swing. You mentioned a wheelchair for Arianna and I was wondering what the brand or model is. I don't know if you can post a picture. I am not crazy about Annabel's wheelchair as it only allows her to sit upright. She has more of a handicapped stroller (OttoBok) that is tilt in space and I use this more than the wheelchair.
Will you be attending the conference this year? Forgive me if I have asked you this before?
Hey Jules! I found you guys off Scott's blog and I found them off Natalies blog, who had left a comment on my family blog a long time ago because Grandma Ray had given her the blog address. phew... Anywho, glad I found you peeps! I'm looking foward to seeing what you guys are up to. Hugs, Sandy
Post a Comment