So I decided to change our layout. I was tryng to post new pics too, but the server was having problems, so I will try again later. I also updated my blog list, some new friends and old ones too, check them out. There are some cute pics of Arianna and her BFF on Jaxson's blog. I tried to post them here but...
Update-
We are still house hunting and hoping someone will buy our house, no point in getting my heart set on a new house until this one sells. I have this feeling that someone will put in an offer once we get all our Christmas stuff up, then we'll have to pack up and move. I really won't mind. We have been healthy for the most part, Kenna did wake up with a cough and sore throat. I am hopeful it passes quickly and Arianna does not get it. We are waiting for the docs to get everything together so that we can only sedate Ari once, ENT will do Botox and ABR hearing test. Eyes to fix her tear ducts, they are too small on one side and not there on the other. And Cardio is going to do and ECHO. I hope they get it together soon, I don't want to spend the holidays at the hospital.
We are still fighting to get the insurance to pay for her VEST, they do not believe it will benefit her, she doesn't have Cystic Fibrosis and that is all they will cover for. We have been using it for a month now and she has shown much improvement in her lungs, her chest X-rays are clearing and she moves the junk out much better now when she coughs. Pray that the corporate bigshots pull their collective heads out.
So that is it in a nut shell. Have a Happy Turkey Day!!!!
Juliannna
1 comment:
I'm sorry about your insurance. We are having the same problem with our insurance paying for Indie's hearing aids. It is so frustrating!
Post a Comment