Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls Night

I finally got a night out. My sis and I went to see Mama Mia, I loved the Broadway version, so it was only fitting that I see the movie. Yes I know that it has been out for months, but it has taken me this long to get time off. I loved singing along with the movie, my parents were big fans of ABBA when I was growing up, so yes I know ALL the songs. We also went for Thai food. They had the best Mango and Sticky rice I have ever tasted. It was made with purple rice, I have never had it with purple rice before, this was the only place I have been that makes it that way.
I feel so much better and maybe I can be a better mom to the girls. I have been a bit of a grump lately. Monthly girls night is a must.

1 comment:

The Snells said...

girls nights are definitely a must!! Im so glad you got your much needed night out and that you came by to see me :)