Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know I have terrible at keep up this past month, it really has gone by so fast. I finally got the hose put back together after the flood, yesterday. Kenna started pre-school last Wednesday and she loves it, she has a new best friend with hair just as long as hers. Arianna was fitted for legs braces about three weeks ago and we got them on Thursday. she is not to sure how well she likes them, we have to work our way up from 10-20 mins a day to all day long. She has really grown so much, now 28 lns and on the move a ton. She has really mastered the roll anywhere and has just figured out how to military crawl on her tummy. Her new joy is a panda mobile on her bed rail, she gets over to it and gets her head up and turns on the music with her mouth, smart thing.
We have her wheelchair and stander on order, I hope they get here soon. I am still hoping that our insurance will approve her special tomato chair, they say it is just a convenience item, whatever.
Kenna will celebrate her 5th birthday on the 19th, I can't believe how fast time fly's when you are having this much fun. I must plan her party, I think she wants to go to the a bounce place.

I will update pics soon. Matt has had the laptop at work. So I write this at my in-laws. I will be better and update more soon I promise.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What is a stander and a special tomato chair? And where can I look those up at? I am looking for a little walker for Indie. We have one but it only goes on flat surfaces. I would like a little more heavy duty one that could go on carpet and grass.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys ~ we have been thinking about you ... hope all is well and you are enjoying life. Lillian is wearing glasses and she is actually keeping them on! Arrianna has completed her task!! Lillian is rolling everywhere and fast! She loves chasing her ball (Arrianna's favorite!) and a fisher price butterfly that we found. We are working on her combat crawl...Take Care and hope to get in touch with you soon!
Matt Michelle and Lillian Monaghan from California