My sweet Kenna turned 7 yesterday, and lost tooth #7. can't believe the years have gone by so fast.
We had multiple parties. one with Matt's family last Sunday, one with her friends and cousins on Saturday, and one with my family yesterday.
Kenna asked me if we were celebrating her birthday tomorrow too? I told her that once we celebrate on your birthday date you don't get any more parties or gifts. But my sister put gum in my gear by forgetting her gift for Kenna, so I guess we will celebrating again!
I made her cake yesterday, from scratch, it was yummy. Who knew cakes didn't have to come from a store or box.
I love this kiddo very much and am so happy she is mine. She has given me so much joy, as well as thunder from her strong heart and temper. I couldn't ask for more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment