Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ugh...Staples vs Stiches

So Miss Arianna, being the adventurous little one that she is, pulled a lamp off the side table by getting caught in the cord. It broke the bulb and she got a cut on the head. I rushed her over to the new hospital in our neighborhood. It didn't take too long, but she was exhausted by the ordeal that she fell asleep before the doc even came in. She slept right through the doc putting 2 staples in her scaple. He was very suprised, as was I, I thought for sure that she would cry after the first one was placed. What a good little girl.
He felt the staples would be best, didn't have to numb her first, and they hold better.



Sweet Kenna was the one to alert me to the whole situation, and she kept her cool and helped me put Arnas things in the car. She was also very good while waiting in the ER. So glad that she didn't barf at the sight of blood!!



The gash! it really is little



All fixed up!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Staples - eew.

Jordy and Stephy said...

Owwwwwwieee poor baby! Ahh you poor thing enough hospitals for just a bit right??! I'm sorry!